The Career Foundation sold 1,007 raffle tickets between Oct. 15 and November 23, 2018 to raise funds for our Toronto-based programs and to support our clients in need! In raffle sales alone, we raised $5,035! Please see below for the list of winners. Thanks to everyone for supporting our cause!
Prize Winners[supsystic-tables id=2]
Funds raised will help clients at The Career Foundation in the following ways:
- Subway tokens/tickets will be purchased for clients to travel to/from interviews
- New computers/software will be purchased to enhance client job search services
- Guest instructors and speakers will be hired to conduct client workshops
- Tutors/mentors will be hired to assist clients with updating their skills (e.g. in Math, English, etc.)
- Special events, workshops and training days will be coordinated for the benefit of client participants (e.g. hiring events, skills development days, etc.)