Pilot Program to Prepare for Practical Training (P4T)
With funding from the Government of Canada’s Foreign Credential Recognition Program, The National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) has developed a pilot program to help International Pharmacy Graduates (IPGs) gain additional Canadian in-pharmacy experience to assist with successful completion of mandatory practical training and assessments.
Eligibility & Suitability to Participate:
Candidates must meet all eligibility requirements outlined below:
- International Pharmacy Graduate (IPG)
- Preparing for PACE evaluation
- Completed language proficiency
- Successfully completed the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada’s Evaluation Exam
- Legally able to work in Canada.
- Paid mentorship lasting a maximum of 235 hours within 3 months
- Learn and receive support from a pharmacist (mentor) that has experience working in Canada
- Set learning goals with a mentor who will assist you in preparing for completion of formal training as part of the licensure process
- Day-to-day experience working in a Canadian pharmacy, including knowledge of the Canadian healthcare system.